- "The entire Ryno Power range has everything your body needs when your pushing the boundaries without having to have the sugars and additives like a so many other sports supplements. These natural supplement are everything I need to ride fast!"Dan Newman - MX2
- "Since switching to Ryno Power supplements, my body has been able to adapt to new lifting and strength training techniques as well as improve my body's recovery and ability to increase and maintain strength and fitness levels. Without the support of RynoPower supplements, I would not be able to achieve my current strength levels and aim to once again compete at national and international level In Athletics."Damian Smuts - NZ Athletics Representative
- "I love having a protein powder that not only tastes amazing but is made with premium organic ingredients. A protein supplement I can rely on for recovery after a hard day training in the gym, or to keep me energized when I'm on the go."Sarah Cookson - S&C Coach
- Brad Mosen - New Zealand Midget ChampionEven as I approach my 19th season at 29 years old, I feel revived, energised and ready to push just as hard as I did back in my early days. Being competitive in a midget requires incredible concentration and strength for high intensity sprint style races. Thanks to Ryno Power's products and support my pre-season training has been amazing and I am extremely confident in my condition for the first time in years...can't wait to see what a difference it makes at the checkered flag!
- "Ryno Power Supplements allow me to perform to my maximum in the gym and on the race track, enabling me to push to that next level. During a race I am more focused and after the race less fatigued, fresh and ready for the next."Reid Harker - TR86
- "Competing in such a mentally and physically demanding sport such as Motorsport can be tough if you haven't got the correct nutrients backing you. After switching to Ryno Power supplements, each performance has been made a little easier knowing that I've got all the right ingredients fueling my body to the finish line."Chelsea Herbert - NZV8 Challenge